We help you refine your writing and boost your confidence as a student and writer.
It’s hard to write a high school or college-level essay and nail the technical side of writing. It’s even more challenging if writing isn’t your forte or English is your second language.
We review papers, essays, dissertations, and other academic writing for spelling, grammatical, punctuation, tense, and syntax errors. We point out imprecise language, repetition, and poor flow and offer suggestions you can use to make improvements.
Worried you might have missed a step? Include your assignment instructions. We will provide feedback on how your work measures up against them.
We incorporate editor’s comments where applicable to help you understand how and where you can improve your writing, essentially giving you personal coaching that you can use again and again. We also highlight your most common errors and include tips for improving your academic writing skills.
You Drive Your Final Paper
You’ll receive two files from us; master and ready versions of your document.
The master file will show all edits and comments. You control the final version of your paper by accepting or rejecting changes.
If you’re on board with all edits, the ready file will have them all applied, giving you a file that’s ready to rock ‘n roll!
Feedback On Standby
If you have questions about edits or comments, you can submit them to your editor. It’s just one of the ways we support students who want to get the most from our bonus coaching approach.
Education is about learning. Let us teach you to be a better writer.
How We Work
- We work with Microsoft Word documents
- Review of a 3-10 page paper takes roughly 24-72 hours
- You can request a rush with a set deadline
- PayPal is accepted and encouraged for your convenience and protection
- For new clients, we bill upfront after accepting document(s) for review; all payments are held in escrow until services are rendered
- For returning clients, payment is due on receipt
We use an online project hub powered by ActiveCollab. When we accept your first essay or paper, we will create a private project room just for you. You will be able to access and use the room now and later, making submission of any future documents for proofreading a cinch!
- $3.50 per page
- For papers 10+ pages in length, we highly recommend our hourly rate of $30 as it will provide the most cost-effective solution for lengthy works
- Request the hourly rate for papers under 10 pages if you prefer it
Have a question? Contact us now!